Rosamonte Despalada Yerba Mate 1 kg
Rosamonte Despalada – Yerba Mate 1kg

Rosamonte Despalada – Yerba Mate 1kg

9,50

Price per kilo: €9,50/kg

Argentina > without stems > medium > pure mate > gluten-free > smoked

In stock

  • All prices are inclusive VAT
  • Fast shipping, within 48 hours
  • Excellent service & quality
  • 100% satisfaction guarantee

Rosamonte Despalada – Yerba Mate 1 kg

Yerba mate Rosamonte is produced in a small family business. Since 1936 they have been planting, harvesting and drying yerba mate in Misiones, Argentina.

Rosamonte Despalada differs from the traditional Rosamonte by having more than 90% of dried leaves with a maximum of 10% of stems. It has been aged between 12 to 18 months and has a strong, very aromatic and long-lasting flavour.

Gluten-free product.

Ingredients
Yerba mate.

Net content
500 g

Instructions
Store in a cool and dry place.

Additional information

Weight1.01 kg
Brand

Origin

Special

Gluten-free

Strength

Stems

No

Smoked

Yes

Responsible food business operator

Delicatino GmbH, Neidenburger Str. 9, 28207 Bremen, Germany.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Rosamonte Despalada – Yerba Mate 1kg”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *