Rosamonte Especial – Yerba Mate 1 kg
Yerba mate Rosamonte is produced in a small family business. Since 1936 they have been planting, harvesting and drying yerba mate in Misiones, Argentina.
Rosamonte Especial contains more than 65% dried, broken or pulverized leaves and less than 35% of stems that have been gently broken. This yerba mate is of a limited harvest which has been aged in jute bags for 12 to 24 months, where it acquires its characteristic smell and taste that cannot be compared.
Yerba mate Rosamonte Especial has a strong, very aromatic and long-lasting flavour. It is considered to be a yerba mate of the highest quality by lots of people.
There are no reviews yet.