Rosamonte Mate Cocido 50 Tea bags
Rosamonte Mate Cocido – 50 Tea bags

Rosamonte Mate Cocido – 50 Tea bags

6,50

Price per kilo: €43,33/kg

Argentina > with stems > medium > pure mate > gluten-free > smoked

In stock

  • All prices are inclusive VAT
  • Fast shipping, within 48 hours
  • Excellent service & quality
  • 100% satisfaction guarantee

Rosamonte Mate Cocido – 50 Tea bags

Yerba mate Rosamonte is produced in a small family business. Since 1936 they have been planting, harvesting and drying yerba mate in Misiones, Argentina.

This box contains 50 individually packaged tea bags with the same, strong, very aromatic and long-lasting flavour as the loose yerba mate from Rosamonte Tradicional. It can be enjoyed hot or cold, with added sugar, honey or milk, which makes it an exquisite drink ideal for the consumption of children, youth and adults. It is quick and easy to prepare.

Yerba mate Rosamonte Tradicional contains no less than 65% dried, broken or pulverized leaves and no more than 35% of stems that have been gently broken. After the “canchado” (a process of coarse milling the dry yerba), the yerba mate is aged in jute bags for 12 months. During ageing, it achieves its characteristic taste, smell and colour.

Gluten-free product.

Ingredients
Yerba mate.

Net content
150 g

Instructions
Store in a cool and dry place. To prepare: let the tea bag brew for 3-5 minutes in hot water of 90-100°C.

Additional information

Weight0.220 kg
Brand

Origin

Special

Gluten-free

Strength

Stems

Yes

Smoked

Yes

Responsible food business operator

Delicatino GmbH, Neidenburger Str. 9, 28207 Bremen, Germany.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Rosamonte Mate Cocido – 50 Tea bags”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *