Rosamonte – Yerba Mate 500 g
Yerba mate Rosamonte is produced in a small family business. Since 1936 they have been planting, harvesting and drying yerba mate in Misiones, Argentina.
This traditional Rosamonte yerba mate contains no less than 65% dried, broken or pulverized leaves and no more than 35% of stems that have been gently broken. After the “canchado” (a process of coarse milling the dry yerba), the yerba mate is aged in jute bags for 12 months. During ageing, it achieves its characteristic taste, smell and colour.
Yerba mate Rosamonte has a strong, very aromatic and long-lasting flavour. Recommended for the experienced mate drinker!